You are here
Lucia Energie, Electricity Supplier in France
Moving to France? Call Selectra's English-speaking customer service phone number at 09 87 67 37 93 (Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 8 pm, Saturdays from 9.30 am to 6 pm) or ask for a free callback to open an electricity and/or gas account in your name with an alternate supplier that meets your needs
About Lucia Energie
Established in 2007, Lucia Energie is an alternative electricity supplier, and is a subsidiary of the Electricity Cooperative of Saint Martin de Londres (CESML). The CESML is a local distribution company (in French: entreprise locale de distribution - ELD) founded in 1920 by farmers of the Hérault to ensure their access to electricity. Lucia Energie was created in response to the liberalisation of electricity markets in 2007.
Lucia Energie offers electricity rates for individuals and business, with a particular focus on farmers and rural communities.
Lucia Energie Offers
|Name||Subscription Charge||Per kWh rate||Details|
|Offre Mistral||Same as EDF regulated tariffs||Same as EDF regulated tariffs||One year fixed price
Lucia Energie's Mistral plan offers a fixed price for one year, meaning that if regulated tariffs rise during the year, those of Lucia Energie will not be revised upward. Lucia Energy also promises not to charge higher rates than the regulated tariffs upon renewal. However, this promise does not include any increases in taxes (CSPE, CTA, and TCFE VAT), thereby decreasing the value of the offer. Lucia Energie's offer remains in our opinion less attractive than those of its competitors, in particular that of Direct Energie (the leading alternative supplier in France), which guarantees prices that will always be cheaper than EDF regulated tariffs.
- Lucia Energie's Mistral plan features
- One year contract (automatically renewed). The customer can cancel at any time and without charge.
- Monthly billing
- Price revision: prices are fixed for one year
- Payment: direct debit or cheque (with an additional charge of € 2 including taxes per month)
- Paper or electronic billing depending on the customer's choice
Contact Lucia Energie
You can contact Lucia Energie in the following ways:
- By telephone: 04 67 66 67 68 (cost of a local call), Monday through Friday from 8:30 am - 12 pm and from 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: 158, Allée des écureuils, 34980 Saint-Gély-du-Fesc